Friday, September 14, 2012

My thoughts on the New Ipods

First let me say that I have never owned an iphone I moved from Black Berry to Android and I have been an android user ever since. Currently I have a Galaxy S2 rooted and running Jelly Bean with most of the things that are in the Galaxy S3 due to ports and Roms. I really thought about getting an iphone if it blew my mind. But after seeing the specs and what it had to offer I decided to skip this one as it was not as good as what my android can do.
Siri? I don't think I would use it.
Then a little further on in the keynote they announced the new Ipods and I have to say I am really planning on getting one of the ipod touches for me and a ipod nano for my daughter for what it does its awesome. Truth be told I have an ipad and have no issues with it. The only problem I have is not being able to use it as much as I would like since my two kids always want to be on their either playing games, watching YouTube or Netflix. Too bad they are so expensive too, but but I am thinking of getting another tablet but ill talk about that in another post.


Ok Ipod Nano $149. Has a Brand new design that sports a 2.5 Inch Multi Touch display, comes in a variety of colors. Handles Music, Videos, FM Radio tuner built in, Bluetooth 4.0 built in so you can connect to bluetooth speakers, head phones and your car stero with ease. Photos can also be viewed on there, the entire iTunes Store is available so all your music, movies and and audio books are available. Not to mention its super thin and looks great.

Itouch will run you $299.00 for the 32GB version and $399 for the 64GB version Some of the features you will have is the new iSight Camera and that lets you take the best shots, facebook integration, SIRI, play games and of course the iTunes store and all it has to offer.

4 Inch Retina Display just like on the iPhone 5, the ability to take panorama pictures, edit pictures and movies on the touch, Dual Core A5 chip great for gaming and battery life.Airplay will be available also so you can share what you have on your apple TV or On a Boxee Box too. Air Play Mirroring also works so you can play games on the big screen and take on friends. Bluetooth 4.0 so speakers, headphones and compatible car stero's are a go.

So which one are you interested in?? Leave a comment and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment