Wednesday, September 19, 2012

IOS 6 and YouTube


Ok fans for all of you that have any IOS devices you should know that when you upgrade you will loose the YouTube App that was on there. I have and iPad 2 and silly me downloaded the new software update so i could feeel involved. Well I did it right before i went to work and did not have any time to play around with it much. Only to find out later on that my kids who are avid fans of Youtube <---Littlest Pet Shop videos call to ask me what I did. I had no clue until i got home and did some research and it gone by Apple. Something to do with Google buying Youtube and Apple doesnt want Google things on their phone, bla bla bla bla bla.

Any how there are a few apps out there that will do what you need but the simplest way is probably just to book mark the website in safari and be done with it. If you know of any bugs or something that irks you please feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment