Friday, September 14, 2012

Galaxy Note 2 ??? (video)


Ok I just watched this video on some of the features of the new Galaxy Note 2 that should be coming by the end of the year hopefully and I have to say that I am really considering getting this phone. It's going to have a 5.5 inch screen with super Amoled screen. Quad core 1.6 Ghz and a 3100 Mah battery not to mention the s-pen that helps make productivity easier. Ok for the regular consumers you are thinking "man that's big" "I'm going to look foolish hold that big thing to my ear" Well most of us there use a Bluetooth head set right? So that solves the problem of putting to your ear. I think productivity is the key seller for this unit, going to meetings? Use the handwriting tool on there that transcribes your handwriting to text. You and write with the S Pen on nearly all screens do cut outs of anything. Come on watch the video and tell me that's not cool? And that's just a few of the features in the video. Quad Core? In a phone? Are you kidding me? My home PC is a quad core. So imagine that power in the palm of your hands? Phablet? If you're like me and my kids take up my iPad all the time when I need it not to mention all these apps that they have on there? This will be perfect for work and play. Let me know what you think? Is it too big? Can you see yourself using it? Leave some comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment