Friday, September 14, 2012

I phone 5

Okay so I know I have been gone for a long time but with the holiday season closely approaching and all the great gadgets they're coming out I have to get back on here so let's get to it.

We're going to start off with iphone 5 everybody was expecting more something breakthrough but all that is the bigger phone little bit faster and of course since it's Apple thinner.

For all you Apple lovers out there if that's what you were expecting then great for you for me who is an Android user I was expecting more something that I couldn't live without something I just had to have. But from the eyes of us regular consumer it's something that I can do without nothing urgent.

okay that's enough rambling for now I promise that I'll be on here some more so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment