Friday, October 7, 2011

Xbox 360 Or PS3??







Ok guys big news on the home front, my lovely wife has allowed me to get a new TV yeahhhhh!!!. Anyway keeping in budget we went out and got a nice 60 inch ( yeah i said 60) i was willing to get the 50 but she said no. so 60 it is. Anyway with that on the way i think its time to take back up some gaming. I have had both the xbox 360 and the PS3 before and now i want to get back a console. So do i go with Xbox with the great Kinect or do i go with PS3? Somethings to keep in mind, I already have a blu ray player so that's not a plus for me on the PS3, I have a boxee box for my netflix, and media, so i think what it comes down to will be game play. I love the fact that i dont need a controller to play the xbox, PS3 has their thing to the move but you do have to hold the controller kinda like a wii remote. I do have 2 kids and i'm sure they will want to play on either one.
SO i put it out to you guys give me your thoughts pros and cons if you may on which one i should get.

Thx for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment