Monday, October 3, 2011

I bought the Droid Bionic

Well well I finally bit the bullet and went out and got me the Motorola Droid Bionic. After reading some reviews on it i decided that it was worth the money. Ordered it online and got free overnight shipping, they did not have a case and holster on line so was off to the Store in Arlington Heights IL. Got there and looked around but could not find the holster either. after talking with a manager told me that they had it in stock at the warehouse and would give me free overnight shipping too. PLUS the extended battery was on sale for 50% off costing just $25.00 i couldnt pass that up so i ordered that too along with a car cradle. for the holster and cradle i got an additional 20% off for buying 2 accessories. Sweet . I will post what i think about the Bionic after 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment