Monday, October 3, 2011

Should I stick with the Bionic??

Ok i love the Bionic so far and have always wanted the next best thing and now i'm there again. iPhone News to be announced tomorrow, Nexus Prime and Vigor all sound so nice. I am pulling my hair out trying to decide if i should take back the bionic as i do have 2 days left before my 14 days are up. OMG i have a disease its called techitis. I will wait to see what the iPhone news is all about and then we will see. Nexus is going to be awesome but 4.5 screen?? i think that one might be too big for me the specs will we great for sure but sooooooo big. The only reasoning behind staying with the bionic and i hope i'm right is since Google bought Moto that we should hopefully not wait ling to see updates as i am looking forward to the Ice Cream Sandwich. Android fans need something to blow apple out the water and I am hoping that Google can come out with some awesome stuff. Well i guess you guys will find out what i decide to do in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment