Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Current phone (LG G4) to my future phone (Galaxy S6 plus)


Well guess i'm back. I close friend of mine recently restarted his blog and that got me thinking about mine. Its been awhile but with a move to another state and a promotion at work there has not been much time for this but here we go again. Lets see what have I been up to?? New phones as usual :-) I had the Note 4 for awhile but then the lovely LG G4 caught my eye.
With the promise of a ultra fast focus and a lovely back cover it pulled me away from the Galaxy Note 4. Now i have had it for about 3 months now and it has slowed down, camera does not launch as fast, phone overheats, screen freezes up forcing me to do a battery pull. Battery life not so good either and cannot make it a full day at work without having to switch out batteries. I know what you are thinking...that's just me getting bored of my phone yet again and for that I would say you are wrong. I really like the direction that Samsung is taking when it comes to how the phone looks and feels, I however disagree with them removing the expandable storage.
I know it looks great and with that sexy looking edge. Not to mention it outlasts that Iphone 6 plus in a drop test so that makes me feel a little better about having a glass phone. As you can see from that video it will be fine. The Edge plus is mostly the same as the Note 5 with the exception of the S Pen which I did not see myself using that much with the Note 4 so thats's why I am opting for the edge plus. Now with the incorporation of "Apps Edge" I see myself using that and "People's Edge" alot. Also with built in wireless fast charging no more plugging in your phone every night just drop it on the charging pad and you are good to go. I cant wait for mine to show up and will share my experiences with you once I have played with it and see how it is on a daily basis. So more to come keep in tune and if there is anything you want me to test out for you let me know in the comments below. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment