Saturday, February 23, 2013

Galaxy Note 8 Its here baby


Well as you all know I am loving my Galaxy Note 2 and i just heard some great news for Mobile World Congress in Barcelona that the rumored Galaxy Note 8 is indeed for real and will be released to the world some time in Q2. Here is the break down of the specs.1,280 x 800 TFT display, Exynos 4 Quad with 2GB RAM (clocked at 1.6GHz), TouchWiz-skinned Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OS, S Pen. I will carry mostly all the same features as the Galaxy Note 2 like multi screen and all the Spen fun, but they are adding a little extra with the Smart remote app which will get you program guide info on your tablet and even change the channel with the built in IR blaster.

Well i have been waiting for something like this for sure as i was contemplating on getting the Galaxy Note 10.1 but who what such a big thing now a days and with the iPad Mini you know this was coming and i love it, oh by the way they fixed a little issue I had with the Note too where the Spen would not work on the Menu and Back buttons on the phone now you can use the spen. Also it will be rocking a nice big battery at 4600 mAh my only gripe is that its not shipping with Android 4.2 it still has the 4.1.2 which i have on my Note and if its not coming with it when am i going to get it on my Note??

I guess only time will tell. Wow so many choices but we have to see how pricing goes and exactly when it will be available.So what is on your list to buy?? A new Windows 8 tablet?? iPad Mini?? Or something along the like of the Galaxy Note 8?? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment