Thursday, September 8, 2011

Long time android user now thinking about the new IPhone 5

Ok here's the situation. I have been a long time android user and find myself thinking about switching to the dark side. That's the APPLE side, don't get me wrong I love android and have always been a apple hater you know not being able to customize things that way you want and all that. So I said to my self, self we have never even tried using an iPhone some of my friends have them and love them so again it's all a matter of choice. I have always said if apple ever got notifications and widgets I'd give it a shot, so guess what? They came out with notifications and all the stuff I like, so after looking at the IOS 5 features video imfind myself excited for the first time about and iPhone lauch. Have anyone of you out there seen this video? I would check it out if I were you and let me know your thoughts. Help me make my decision. Should I stay with android and this lovely Ice Cream Sandwichnthey have coming out or jump ship to apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment